Saturday, April 21, 2012

Balboa Park. It's still there.

Balboa Park is one of those destinations in San Diego that seems to get more out-of-town traffic than it does San Diegans.  I always feel like I'm in foreign territory when I'm there, due to all of the touristas and folks clearly getting lost.  Anyway, I still like the flow of people, the movement through the different areas of the park, and just the general atmosphere of most of the park.

So, we walked around a few days ago, talked a lot, and generally enjoyed the whole thing after a long day at work for both of us.  Setting those projects up has definitely helped me focus get back into the swing of things, and the weather has been fantastically gorgeous, which doesn't hurt either...

Here's my better half:



And, our newest rig (which has taken the place of about 5 other cameras in the stable):